Not too long ago, after a lovely kundalini yoga session, I was catching up with one of my beautiful instructors and telling her what I had been up to lately. I started excitedly rattling off all the new stuff going on in my world at the time, which sounded something like this, “I just finished writing my book proposal, and things have really picked up at the office, and my blog has been published in a couple new places, and I’m loving my coaching clients, and…” she just kind of chuckled and dotingly said to me, “you are my type-a zen girl.”
I joined her in the chuckle because as completely contradictory and oxymoronic as the terms “type a” and “zen” sounded together, I knew that it was actually a very good and succinct description of who I am, what I stand for, where I’ve been, and where I’m going. And, yes, they can totally go together in beautiful way.
Rewind to maybe 7 or 8 years earlier, and I was strictly type a, forget the zen! Sixty hour work weeks, daily gym sessions, saying “yes” to every single opportunity that presented itself was my norm. Let’s just say, I’ve come a long way, baby! Those of you who have been following my blog already know a lot about how I’ve recovered from perfectionism, learned to go with the flow, and quit being a yes-to-everything person. As an entrepremeur with multiple businesses and mother to two young girls, I had no choice but to get my act together and learn how to balance it all without being a crazy, control freak, perfectionist.
Take it back to the right here, right now and I’m all about chasing the big dreams that your heart desires and living joyfully, peacefully and mindfully too!
As it turns out, business and spirituality do have a lot of common ground. So many people come to me telling me that they want to make a difference, want to live their purpose, and want to find a better, less-stressful and crazy chaotic way of going about their life. In this week’s video blog, I talk a little more about my story and background, how business and spirituality met in my life, and what a beautiful thing it is when they mesh together. Click the image below to watch!
This Spring, I will be releasing a 6 week online course that more deeply dives into the topics mentioned in the video and much, much more! It will be you and I in your living room (or wherever your computer takes you) where I share with you all of the wisdom and experience I have amassed over the years as a business women, entrepreneur (of a multi-million revenue generating company), mama bear, and spiritual student and teacher who has discovered a beautiful way to balance it all!
Here is an outline of some of what will be included:
- Passion, Purpose & Profits – You were born to do this. (And, yes, you deserve to get paid!)
- Stepping Fully into your Greatness. – What is holding you back? How to empower yourself and get out of your own way.
- Beyond the Five Senses – Learn to trust the Universe, tune in to your higher self (intuition), and hold on to your goals and dreams ever so gently to allow room for life to unfold beautifully and in balance as it is meant to.
- Vision & Support – Writing your vision story. Building a support group and partnership. Living each day through your vision.
- Business Nuts & Bolts – Crash Course covering all the essentials: Target customers. Strengths & Weaknesses. Differentiators. Marketing. Planning. Finances.
- Making it Happen – SO many people quit before the finish line. Don’t give up! We talk goal system and tracking, accountability, and why failure, mistakes, and discouragement are part of the process but how to deal and carry on.
This course is going to pack a lot of punch. I won’t be holding anything back! I want you to feel empowered to go out and live your purpose, bring your dreams into the light, and have a beautiful impact in the world. And, yes, I will show you how you can make money doing all of this too!! There will be support, accountability, and encouragement too. I will be sending out more details soon! Special subscriber only discounts will be announced, so make sure you are signed up!!
If you have any questions or any specific topics or subjects you would love to see covered in the course, feel free to comment or message me!
Much, much, love,